Last update: July 5th, 2022
- We use "0x&," "we", “us” or "our" to refer ZERO X And Pte. Ltd.
- We use "you," "your," "yours" and "User" to refer to the entity/person/organization using our Sites.
- We use "Sites" to refer to the websites https://0xtribe.com/, https://luta.gg/
- The "Platforms" refers to 0x& online platforms for its registered Users.
- We use "Services" to refer to the services provided through the Platforms.
- We use "Visitor" to refer to anyone who visits our Sites.
What information do we collect manually?
We collect several different types of information you voluntarily provide to when you participate in activities on the Sites or otherwise when you contact us. You may, however, visit our Sites anonymously. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- Account Sign-up Information. When you create the account, we ask you to connect with the Discord account
- Login Information. We collect login information if you are logging into our account with authentication data.
- Other Personal Information Provided by You. We may collect other data provided by you from Scholarship application, Guild description, Financial information (Transaction&Payout history), Public Wallet Addresses, Game play data, and other similar data
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
What information do we collect automatically?
We may collect additional information about your interaction with our Sites and the Platforms without identifying you as an individual (“anonymous information”), by using cookies or other automated technologies. For example, we may receive certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser, and operating system type, and information about the device you are using (such as whether it is a mobile device or a desktop computer). We may use anonymous information for any purpose at our discretion. For clarity, anonymous information means information that is not associated with or linked to your personal information and does not permit the identification of individual persons.
- Analytics Partner. We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about your interactions with the Sites (what pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches for listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Sites. In consequence, Google, Inc. plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit these Sites). For more information please visit Google Analytics’ terms are available here:
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our Sites (we continually strive to improve our Sites offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To create statistics and analyze the market
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To comply with applicable laws
- Direct marketing (We may send out marketing messages (such as a newsletter or alert) to Users and Visitors who have provided us with contact information to communicate about developments with our business, to offer special promotions, or to announce important happenings in our industry. We will ask for your consent to receive marketing communications when we collect your contact information, and you can always choose to stop receiving newsletters or other communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of a marketing message. Please understand that if you choose not to receive promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions, and/or communications with us.)
We will normally collect personal information from you only where we have your consent to do so, where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, or where the processing is in our legitimate business interests.
How do we protect your information? (Security)
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. These measures include but are not limited to, encryption, passwords, and physical security. We also limit access to the personal information we receive to our employees, contractors, professional advisors, and business partners (as defined below) who need access to that information in order to do their jobs or provide services to us. However, no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee the security of our systems. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee that it will be 100% secure. Your transmission of data to our Sites or Platforms thus is done entirely at your own risk.
- You are responsible for the security of your digital wallet, and we urge you to take steps to ensure it is and remains secure. If you discover an issue related to your wallet, please contact your wallet provider.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Sites, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable Visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We are committed to protecting privacy of children. This Sites and our Services are not intended for children (age depending on the country where you reside) and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect information, personal or otherwise, about individuals under the age of 18, much less children under 13 years old. By using our Sites and/or Platforms, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a Visitor’s or User’s misrepresentation of his or her age. If we learn that personal information from children Users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age of 18, please contact us.
Third Party Links
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites. When you click on a link to any other website or location, you will leave our Services and go to another site, and another entity may collect personal information from you. We have no control over, do not review, and cannot be responsible for these third-party websites or their content. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of every website you visit.
Data Transfer (International Users/Visitors)
0x& compliance with the GDPR
If you are a User or Visitor from Europe, please be advised that the Platforms and our Services are designed to facilitate compliance with the privacy regulations imposed by the European Union, principal among them the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). For personal data subject to the GDPR, we rely on several legal bases to process the data. These include when you have given your consent, which you may withdraw at any time using your account settings and other tools. We may process your personal information because
- We need to perform a contract with you;
- You have given us permission to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights;
- For payment processing purposes; and
- To comply with the law.
We will further process your data for the period of time where we have a legitimate interest to process your data, and this interest outweighs your interest or fundamental rights and freedoms, for the purposes of marketing and information of our business operations, or until you inform us according to your rights above. If and to the extent you have given consent to us to process your personal data, we will process the data in accordance with that consent, and we will delete the relevant information upon your withdrawal of consent.
Data protection rights under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or the UK, you may have certain data protection rights including:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal data we have about you;
- The right to have your personal data rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format; and
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time where we relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.